Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost A Year Old!!!

I cannot believe Ayden is almost a year old already. Time really does fly. It has been such an amazing year with him in our lives. I don't want him to grow up yet and get into his "toddler years", because I am enjoying every minute of the sweet innocent Ayden.
As we get ready for his birthday, and I now know how to get videos up on my computer, I went a little crazy with the videos this time. I just wanted everyone to see some of the funny things he does. At least, I think they are funny!
About a month ago, Ayden started giving kisses whenever you ask him. I think it is so hilarious to see his wide open mouth smiling whenever he does this.
Here is Ayden with his best bud Koda. He always tries to pull his tail and ride him like a horse. Check it out!
Ayden with the phone again! This kid is loving the fact that he is walking because he is walking everywhere.
I also just wanted to show you a video of Ayden's crawl. He still crawls occasionally and he has such a funny crawl I had to put it on the blog.

1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

He is so adorable D! I can't believe he is walking already! Crazy! Lila is trying to crawl now. I love all the videos... especially the one w/ Koda!