Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ayden at the Zoo

Hey everyone! Here are a few things that have been going on in our household.
On a sad note, Bob and I recently were at my granny’s (dad’s mom) funeral. I just wanted to mention a couple things about my granny. She was such an amazing person; she always had these funny one liners, she was so caring, extremely thoughtful, and she was always a giver (I guess that is where my dad gets it from). Granny was on dialysis for over 20 some years and a few weeks ago, decided she has had enough. She has lived an eventful life and she will be missed by everyone. May she rest in peace and know that we love her.

On a happier note, Ayden has been at the zoo a few times this past week. He went for the first time last Monday in which he went with Mimi and Pop Pop (Bob’s parents). They said he had a great time and really loved the giraffes and the choo choo train. Here are some pics.

Mimi and Ayden

Pop Pop and Ayden

Then this past Saturday, he went to the zoo again with Bob and I and we also went with Kevin Parks, Erin and Tyler. It was such a nice day, but the zoo was packed. We still had a great time. The kids were totally worn out once we left.


To complete our weekend on Sunday, we took Ayden to his first baseball game to see the Phillies. Bob and I got season tickets for every Sunday home game. Ayden actually sat with us in our seats for 7 ½ innings. He did really well. He sure did eat a lot which kept him occupied, but he loved it. Everytime we cheered, we would clap his hands and get very excited. He of course said hi to everyone around us about 20 times each person. It was a great day.
Here are some other pics from Easter.
Uncle Devon, Mommy and Ayden



1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

Sorry to hear about Granny :( Ayden is really growing up D! He looked adorable on Easter! So I love what you've done to the fireplace seating thingy. Looks great! And I guess it gives a lot more seating huh? Well, I'll be home all next week. Any chance we can get together?
Love ya!
jen