Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And He's Off!!!

Well, I can't believe it is already this time...Ayden is crawling!!! It is so cute to see him because he sits there, looks at you with his big smile and then he is off to the races. He gets on all fours and just goes...it's crazy! We definitely have our hands full with this munchkin because he is going to be into everything. Of course he puts everything in his mouth, so you cannot take your eyes off him for a second.

So, now I can't get enough of seeing him crawl so I put Ayden down on one side of the room and go to the other side and sit down. I start to call Ayden and ask him to come see mommy. Of course along with Ayden, here comes Koda. Koda is so excited and thinks that I am trying to play with him. Poor dogs, the attention they do not get anymore. However, it looks like Ayden will give them the attention they are looking for.
I don't have any pictures of him crawling, and I can't figure out how to get videos on here yet. I will post some pics sometime this weekend.


2 comments:

Jennifer Battjer said...

Wow! How exciting! And yet how tired you will be right? I just LOVE the pics of he and Koda!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. AJ!!!! I like your pictures. Your mom and dad are doing a great job!
Your buddy, Vin