Monday, October 6, 2008

Jam packed Weekend

Over the weekend Bob played in a charity softball tournament for Breast Cancer. Ayden and I of course had to come and cheer on Dad. It was a beautiful sunny day so we had a great time. Bob's parents came to one of the games, so Ayden got to hop on the Harley. He looked so cute sitting or really standing on the seat. Here are some pics from the day.

Ayden is starting to really master sitting up by himself. He will be on his stomach and then rolls over to sit up...so cute to watch him. Here he is sitting up by himself.
Bob and I went to the Eagles game on Sunday...even though the Birds lost we had a great time. We really wanted to go to this game because it was an important day for my brother (huge Eagles fan) and his 6 of his friends. They had recently bought a Winnebago to go to the games in. They started to do some renovations to the Winnie; put in countertops...hardwood floors. Well, they entered a contest on the radio and won $10,000 worth of improvements from a company. The company had the Winnie for a little over 3 weeks and the revealing was on Sunday. They did such an amazing job and their new Eagles Winnebago looks CRAZY!!!! They really deserve everything that was done and I am very proud of my brother. Here are some pics of the outside.
Here are some tailgating pics.

Bob, Jenna, Devon and I

All of the girl Westbrook fans!


My Bro and I


My parents, Devon and Rich with the Eagle's Pep Band

1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

D... that winnebego is awesome! Lynael told me about it and I've been dying to see it! TEll your bro congrats! Ayden is so cute! So what sport is he going to play?? Lol. I love your BLOG!